NOTICE: GET 1 FREE BOX OF 9MM P.A.K BLANK STEEL CASE (50 ROUNDS) WITH PURCHASE OF YOUR BLANK GUN
Our All NEW Zoraki M2914 model Semi Automatic features smooth slide action and realistic weight and feel that make it a great training or theatrical replica. This replica is fed through a 14 round magazine up through the pistol grip. The loud report of the 9mm P.A.K. blank rounds is comparable to live-rounds. The slide recoils to its rear position as spent cartridges are ejected from the gun and resets to load the next round. It locks in its rear position upon firing the last round and can be reset with the slide release lever. This replica operates with all the realism of a live firearm and is perfect for safe training, reenactments, films, and canine training. Used by many military and police organizations for training realistic training scenarios.
This is a front firing blank gun. The flame and smoke is vented from the front of the barrel.
- Semi Automatic Double Action
- Safety switch that disables the trigger
- Mechanism lock by side button when out of cartridge
- Magazine release button at the side
- Hardened steel reinforced cock
- Hardened steel shell launcher and puller extractor
- Steel-reinforced zinc alloy mechanism (slide)
- Capacity: 14+1 Shots
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Overall length: 6.05 Inches
- Barrel length: 3.35 Inches
- Height: 4.75 Inches
- Width: 1.38 Inches
- Finish: Chrome
- Caliber: 9mm P.A.K.
- Includes: 14 round mag, cleaning rod and hard-shell case
You must be 18 or over to order and 21 or over to sign for the package. This blank firing replica gun cannot be converted to fire live ammo. It complies with ATF regulations and has been approved by them for sale in the United States. No federal license required.