This is the 36" Copper Eagle Head T-style Black Steel Gentlemen's Walking Cane. This is a great cane with a sturdy black steel shaft with rubber base pad and copper metal alloy Eagle cane head. This is perfect for anyone looking for a sturdy cane that makes a statement. In the 18th century the cane replaced the sword as an essential part of a gentleman's attire. While the cane was used as a walking stick it could also be used as a sword, or contain hidden compartments for alcohol or a firearm. The great men of the last two centuries have carried canes, from Sherlock Holmes, to Gregory House and of course Scrooge McDuck. Every Gentleman Requires a Cane.
- The bottom of the cane features a tough rubber gripper.
- The cane shaft has been constructed from steel with a black glossy finish.
- The head of the cane has been constructed from metal alloy into a Eagle head with grip.
- Overall Length: 36 Inches
- Shaft Length: 34 Inches
- Handle Measurements: Length: 6.5 Inches, Width: 1 Inches, Height: 2.5 Inches.