This attractive little dagger has many similar designs to the classic sgian dubh of Gaelic and Scottish origin, as it mimics the boot knife design and the short, angular point. The blade is crafted in stainless steel, and the cast-metal handle features a grey hue that really accents the attractive curves in the Celtic-knot grip. Set as the pommel for this little dagger is a faux green gemstone, which adds a touch of impressive detailing to the daggers design. Included with the dagger is a hard black sheath decorated with red Celtic knot designs, as well as with a singular metal chape with matching Celtic inspiration. Tucked into your sock or hose, this Celtic Boot Blade will serve you well as a sgian dubh for your Scottish style. Features:
- Blade is Crafted from Quality Stainless Steel
- Decorative Hilt Depicts an Intricate Celtic Knot
- Merges the Sgian Dubh with Celtic Style
- Cast Metal Grip Features a Faux Green Gem Accent
- Includes a Matching Black Sheath with Celtic Designs
- Overall Length: 9"
- Handle Length: 3.75"
- Blade Length: 4.5"
- Scabbard Length: 5"