The damascus steel pocket knife features a finely contoured rose wood handle with engraved brass bolster. This clip point blade technique is characterized by distinctive patterns. A brass liner locking mechanism ensures the blade will always stay in place with brass walls. This knife comes with a tooled leather sheath with a snap closure for holding the handle in place and a belt loop.
- Overall Length: 9.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.32 Inches
- Blade Material: Damascus Steel (Sharp)
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Handle Length: 5.51 Inches
- Handle Material: Rose wood handle with Brass engraved bolster
- Includes: Leather Sheath
This blade is hand forged with 1095 and 15N20 high and low carbon steel. This blade is up to 58 HRC on Rockwell scale which holds the sharpness for long time and can be used for tough work.