This is the Multi Function Full Tang Ninja Sword. This sword was made for stealth, with a blacked out design this sword was made for the night and the shadows. From the bottom of the scabbard a wooden snorkel is hidden. By pulling a black thread this simple, yet useful, snorkel can be pulled from the sword. Features:
- The blade of the sword has been handmade with High Carbon Steel. To give the sword a consistent hardness the Carbon of the sword has been hammered by hand throughout the entire blade of the sword. This even dispersion of the carbon into the iron of the blade allows the blade to maintain a uniform strength from the tang to the tip of the blade. The sword features a full tang. Scabbard: The scabbard of the sword is wooden with a high gloss black lacquer finish. A black cotton Sage-o is tied around a wooden Kurigata. At the bottom of the Scabbard is a wooden Snorkel that can be pulled out of the scabbard. A small thread allows the Snorkel to be freed from the scabbard.
- The Habaki is a one piece steel construction painted black. A black steel Seppa secures the Guard to the blade. The actual guard of the sword is the traditional square design constructed from blackened steel. A second black Seppa secures the guard to the handle of the sword.
- The handle of the sword is wood over the tang of the sword. A black imitation ray skin Same covers the handle with a black cotton Ito wrapped over the Same. The tang of the blade is secured into the handle with two bamboo Mekugi. Two blackened steel Menuki are found on each side of the handle. The Kashira of the sword is a simple blackened steel end cap.
- Overall Length with Scabbard: 40.75"
- Overall Length without Scabbard: 39.5"
- Blade Material: Carbon Steel
- Blade Length: 28"
- Handle Length: 11"
- Blade Width: 1.125"