What type of information are we gathering?
- We gather certain information from our clients when they register with us, we also gather information when they make a purchase for a product, when they enter contests too or what we refer to as sweepstakes, when you respond to emails too.
- During your registration process or while you’re in the process of ordering, we usually require your name, electronic mail address, billing/ mailing/ shipping address, financial institution information, phone number amongst others. You may choose to ‘visit’ Knives Deal anonymously.
- We keep information about our gift recipients, this enables us fulfill our gift purchases. The information gathered by us relating to gift recipients will never be used maliciously.
- We may gather information concerning your viewing patterns, your spending patterns, your preference; we may also gather information related to your login locations. All these information are gathered so as to create a personalized experience for you. We don’t want you to have to sift through irrelevant data just to get what you want, we have you covered always.
What do we do with all these information?
- First and foremost, we collect information to aid in quicker processing time of your transactions with us.
- Consequently, when we administer surveys, or even promotions, contests aren’t left out either.
- Furthermore, at Knives Deal, we gather your information in order for us to better cater to your needs, this is done by responding to our various requests made by our customers.
- Alternatively, we gather data from our users in order to make your site experience more personal experience and to aid us in delivering top quality content and that we believe you’ll be interested in.