A pocket knife is a foldable knife with one or multiple blades. Typically, the length of its blade is from 5 to 15 centimeters. When I was 14, I was rummaging through the contents of my kitchen’s drawer and got hold...
The countless stories we hear and see in the newspaper and the news channels are about victimization, brutal attacks, mugging, burglary, and what not. The bottom line is that no one is safe since tragic and nasty situations might strike you anywhere and anytime.
Best Expandable Batons, Night Sticks for Self Defense, Choose from 16 Inch Baton, 21 Inch Baton, 21 Inch Baton, 32 inch Baton. They are non-lethal weapons, although if used hard enough can cause serious long lasting injury or even fatality.
- Airsoft Guns Vs Airgun- What Is the Difference Between Them?
- Are Butterfly Knives illegal in the United States?
- King Arthur Sword – History, Features, And Popularity
- Brass Knuckles History, Legality and its use as Self Defense Weapon!
- Brass Knuckle – Don’t Miss Out On This Perfect Self defense Weapon
- Here’s Everything You Should Know About the Kunai Knife
- A User’s Experience About Zelda Swords and Their Gameplay
- 3 Gorgeous Highlander Swords for Crazy Enthusiasts
- 10 Cosplay Weapons That are Great for Home and Office Decor!
- Best Spring Airsoft Rifle of 2019 Revealed