Viking Drinking Horn. Easily worn on a belt, the Viking Drinking Horn with Leather Holder has you set for any feasting occasion that should arise. Made from natural horn, this Viking horn is safe to drink from, making it both a fitting and practical accessory for medieval meals and Viking feasts. Steel accents the rim and caps the tip, giving this Norse drinking horn a touch of finery. The included black leather holder has a belt loop at the top and adjustable laces for holding your historical drinking horn secure.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Features steel accents on rim and tip
- Can be used for drinking
- Includes adjustable leather holder
- Great for Viking and medieval feasts
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Horn Length: Approx. 12 Inches