This massive 47 inch alien weapon is straight out of your favorite sci-fi series and movie, Star Trek. It doesn't get any more realistic than this with the all one piece stainless construction and padded leather-wrapped grips. It isn't factory sharpened, but can be brought to an edge with ease. The bat'leth is a curved blade with spiked protrusions and handholds along the middle of the blade's back. In battle, the handholds are used to twirl and spin the blade rapidly.
- Overall length: 47.25 Inches
- Width: 11 inches
- Handle material: Wrapped Leather
- Sword Material: One Piece Stainless Steel Construction
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Leather Wrapped Handle Sections