Customer Address Information
- Knives Deal will only ship to the address you provide us during checkout. Each and every person that places an order with Knives Deal is required to enter their legal billing and shipping address, in its official and legal format, in its entirety as stated by the town planning committee of their county/ city. It is your responsibility as our customer to ensure that you place all your orders with your current address included, specified clearly and legibly.
- In the case of an address change or correction, the shipping carrier you specifies will most likely charge a correction fee, this fee will also be charged if a shipment is sent and the address is corrected during shipping, while in transit or during the processing process. We are not liable for any customer that inputs incorrect address information, whether or not said customer receives an address correction. Incorrect address information will result in either a cancellation or delay of order processing, and it will also incur an address correction fee.
- We will contact you either through email or by calling you in the case that an address change fee is applied to your shipment. The address change fee may be charged to you either before or after notifying you, each customer is allowed no more than 5 business days to respond to us on this issue.
- We are not responsible for charging address correction fees, these fees are charged by the carrier you specified during checkout. Keep in mind that the average address correction fee costs about 12$ Twelve United States Dollars, a rule of thumb to keep in mind is that address correction fees differ on the basis of distance of your shipping address amongst others.
- For shipments that carriers deem “Undeliverable”, such shipments are sent back to the sender in this case Knives Deal. Undeliverable packages may be as a result of a number of reasons which includes a customer entering incorrect or otherwise incomplete shipping or billing address during check out, such a shipment will fail to be delivered and immediately returned to our fulfillment center.
- Shipments that fail to be delivered may be delayed for up to 10 business day at best; some extreme cases may take up to a staggering 6 weeks. After we receive an undelivered package, we will proceed to contact the customer and duly reship your order as soon as the mix up is fixed and we get cleared to reship. Knives Deal shall not be responsible for the cost of re-shipment, that cost shall be covered by the individual customer. We cannot prevent our customers from inputting incorrect shipping or billing addresses during checkout, so as a result this policy is enforced on everyone that makes use of our website.
Knowledgeable Shipping Department
Low Shipping Cost
- We offer a number of shipping carrier options to you during check in order to fulfill your order. More often than not, we will fulfill your order with your preferred carrier, the exception is for situations we have to upgrade, downgrade or modify your shipping carrier in order to efficiently accommodate your unique circumstances.
- In the case of non-expedited shipping, standard shipping is available and it accurately calculates the most efficient shipping carrier and or method for your particular order or package. By selecting standard shipping, we at Knives Deal will deliver your package to you in the best way possible, including but not limited to FedEx express, FedEx ground or USPS.
- In the case that a customer elects to make use of a freight forwarding company, Knives Deal may not be held liable for the package after it departs from our care and gets received by the freight forwarding company.
International & Customs
Credit Card Charge Authorization Form
- Our international customers are responsible for bearing all custom and product clearing fees and additional costs. We cannot be responsible for knowing what can or cannot be legally imported into your country of residence, we will not reimburse our customers if “illegal” products are imported into their country of residence, our customers bear all responsibility of knowing what products can be legally imported into their country, they bear all financial responsibility for goods that get seized or destroyed by law enforcement authorities.
- Insurance costs depend entirely on the shipping carrier selected during checkout; shipping costs are also non- refundable. If you decide to ship internationally using some services, international tracking and confirmation of delivery isn’t available. Tracking isn’t possible on priority mail international flat rate packages and other international mail packages.
- The reason why tracking is not made available is due to the fact that once a package leaves the US postal service and arrives at the Postal Service of the receiving country, it officially becomes the property of that country’s postal service. The only reason why we can send mail between countries is due to agreements made between governments to allow it.
- Priority mail International Flat Rate Envelopes and small flat rate boxes do not include indemnity coverage and they cannot be insured, they also do not come with free tracking. Some countries do not allow tracking of packages regardless of the destination of said package.
- Knives Deal may or may not be notified when a package gets seized by law enforcement of the receiving country or state. If you believe that law enforcement in where you reside confiscated your package, the customs entity may not contact us. We recommend that all international customers should know the rules that govern certain products before placing an order with us, you should also know the tax class your order falls into. Once an international order gets shipped and leaves our fulfillment certain, the customer becomes responsible for all that has to do with the package they order.