Posted by Knives Deal on 2/17/2020
An everyday carry knife
is among the most used tools the world over. In view of its multiple uses, this knife enjoys a distinctive reputation. In fact, it is absolutely right to consider it a priceless weapon that serves as your best buddy in life-threatening situations.
People love spending on these knives simply because these save them from the hassle of using cheap guns
. These are further preferred because these are quite easy to carry on a daily basis.
However, choosing the right one is somewhat a challenging task. Let us now help you with that first.
Features to consider before Buying:
When buying a blade of this sort, don’t forget to consider the following aspects.
This is a critical step in selecting the right blade. The professional tip for this is to choose a blade that is not too soft or too hard.
In both cases, you will have to bear disastrous consequences that put a big question mark on the durability of this tool.
Some of the possible consequences are given below. Please have a look at them and keep them in mind while buying this worthy tool.
- A weapon that exhibits a really soft blade might possibly bend while cutting a hard object. This will further increase the chances of causing you a serious injury while using it for your day-to-day needs.
- On the other hand, extra hard blades are more prone to chip off over time.
Precisely, both situations threaten a knife's durability. I am sure none of you wants to bear such a tragic loss of this weapon. Therefore, value your money and choose wisely.
- Sharpness and Edge Retention:
A wise buyer always opts for a blade that stays sharp by retaining its edge for a long time. He also keeps an eye on how easy it is to sharpen that knife
. To be honest, this characteristic has a strong connection with the hardness of a knife's blade.
Usually, the amount of carbon in the blade makes you have a better idea of how hard it is. All in all, it gives reason to why one must never dare to ignore such minor details.
Otherwise, he will have to regret later on. Are you still confused about why this must be considered?
The following are the reasons that you must know.
- A sharp blade makes it easier and convenient for you to get done with a specific task in no time.
- It renders it possible for this tool to last a lifetime.
- It further ensures that every time you sharpen a knife it works as good as a brand-new blade.
- Also, it further ensures that the blade is easy to maintain.
By now, you must have found answers to all the ambiguities that were previously disturbing you.
If you value your hard-earned money, you must not forget to choose a corrosion-resistant blade. This quality, in turn, makes you have an idea of whether the knife is constructed out of a stainless-steel material or not.
Non-stainless-steel blades are really hard to maintain. Thus, such knives do not last long and corrode quite easily and quickly.
Do you want to know why you must avoid buying non-stainless-steel blades?
Keep reading, we have got an answer to this question as well.
- Non-stainless-steel blades must be oiled every then and now.
- These blades must also be dried immediately after washing.
- They diminish the lifespan of your beloved tool.
Are you ready to bear all this? If not, you must go for stainless steel blades. After all, your convenience must be your preference.
- Ergonomic Grip, Compact Size, And Lightweight:
The blade that you choose as your everyday carry knife must feature an ergonomic handle. It makes you able to grip the tool perfectly. In addition, it must also have a compact size and must not be heavy.
Or else, you will not be able to use and carry that on a daily basis. The absence of these features certainly destroys the purpose of the creation of this useful tool.
Let us now introduce you to a product that has all the above-discussed features and is exclusively designed for your day-to-day needs.
This is one of the best knives that you will ever find anywhere. The brand name associated with it itself speaks about the quality and durability that this blade effortlessly offers.
It further features an aesthetically pleasing design. In fact, it's charcoal black finish accounts for why this tool is among the most purchased knives in the world. You must now be intrigued to buy this as soon as possible.
If in case, you are still a little unsure, simply keep reading. You will be amazed to find more about its splendid features.
- The overall length of this blade is 11 inches.
- It features a sharp blade of 6 inches.
- The knife has a stainless-steel corrosion-resistant serrated blade.
- It weighs 13oz only.
- It has a highly durable handle that features finger grooves. This makes it easier for the user to use this tool comfortably.
- The knife comes with a nylon sheath.
The Final Words:
Are you still waiting to make a decision? Stop wasting your time and buy this knife before it gets out of stock. If you still want to have a look at several other options, simply browse through our site.