This William Wallace Sword is a great collectors item. The overall length of the sword is 54 inches and features a blade length of 41 inches. The blade of this sword is constructed from stainless steel, and part of the blade up just past the ricasso is covered in leather. Matching leather covers the long wood handle, which is slightly sectioned for a variable, two-handed hold. This sword includes a brown leather scabbard for easy storage.
- Blade is covered in leather up past ricasso
- Grip is long and sectioned for varied two-handed use
- Includes leather sheath for easy storage
- Great for carrying, display, collecting, and more
- The blade is a polished stainless steel and it is double edged
- The hilt and pommel are made out of SOLID BRASS.
- Handle and ricasso are covered in leather
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 54 Inches
- Blade Length: 41 Inches
- Handle Length: 13.25 Inches (Including Pommel)
- Guard: Approx. 11 Inches Wide.