This is a beautiful replica Scottish Claymore like the one used by the famous Sir William Wallace of Scotland. It features a gorgeous stainless-steel blade with a leather wrapped ricasso guard at the base. The elegant hilt is made up of a tapered wood handle wrapped in leather, as well as antique aluminum alloy cross guard and pommel. This decorative piece is great for realistic looking costumes, and is sure to impress your friends on display as well.
- Overall Length: Approx. 45.5 Inches
- Blade Length: Approx. 31.5 Inches (Including Ricasso)
- Handle Length: Approx. 13 Inches (Including Pommel)
- Guard: Approx. 11 Inches Wide, Aluminum
- Blade Style: Scottish Claymore, Leather Wrapped
- Blade: The blade is a polished stainless steel and it is double edged
- The hilt and pommel are made out of SOLID BRASS.
- Functionality: Full Tang, Angled Edge
- Handle: Leather Wrapped Wood, Aluminum Fittings, Full Tang
- Scabbard: Brown Leather